Fees

After signing up, you will receive an email with further instructions on how and where to pay.

 

NO ACCOMMODATION: 20€

ACCOMMODATION: 45€

3x lunch

snacks & coffee

promo materials

handbook

3x lunch

snacks & coffee

promo materials

handbook

accommodation (Friday, Saturday night) including breakfast

Thursday night accommodation: +15€ (including breakfast) Public transport ticket: +4€ (delegate has an ISIC card) OR 8€ (doesn’t have ISIC)

 

In case of a request to cancel their registration, delegates should send an email to info@mep17.sk as soon as possible. The delegates who cancel their registration until Tuesday, 6 June are required to pay 30% of the full fee. If a delegate has already paid, we will refund the remaining 70%. If not, we still ask for the 30%. The same policy applies for the delegates who cancel their registration after Tuesday, 6 June, however, they are asked to pay 70% of the full fee.